Terms & Conditions
- No booking can be accepted by groups.
- Confirmation of your booking issued by Pound Farm Park constitutes a contract between both parties and the customer becomes liable for the balance owing.
- The total cost of your holiday must be paid in full six weeks before arrival. A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The customer is responsible for contacting the park to pay the balance on time.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press in January 2014. We reserve the right to review prices from time to time. All prices featured are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, the price of your holiday will be adjusted if the VAT rate increases.
- You must inform us of any changes and extras prior to arrival.
- Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure.
- Pitch numbers will not be advised prior to pitches being ready for occupation. However, we will always do our best to accommodate requests. You must pitch as directed by a member of staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundary of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others, you will be asked to move.
- Breathable ground sheets must be used at all times.
NOISE: Please respect other occupants and keep noise levels to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
OPEN FIRES: and ground level barbecues are not permitted.
BICYCLES: must be ridden with care and consideration for others. Riders may be banned if this rule is not adhered to.
BALL GAMES cannot be played near the buildings, other tents or caravans.
CHILDREN: Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision of children in their care at Pound Farm Park at all times. Very young children must be supervised at all times. Persons under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 10pm.
DOG OWNERS: All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off park. Anyone failing to clean up mess when their dog has fouled the park will be asked to leave. Mess must be bagged and binned! Dogs must not be left in vehicles or unaccompanied at any time.
ALCOHOL: may only be consumed within your pitch area. Alcohol is not permitted in the launderette, shower or communal areas. Any anti-social behaviour and you will be asked to leave and if necessary the police informed.
UNDER AGE DRINKING: will not be tolerated at Pound Farm Park.
DRIVING OF CARS: is prohibited on the grass. The speed limit is strictly 5mph on site for safety purposes.
CLOTHES LINES: The use of clothes lines is prohibited at Pound Farm Park.
Any persons asked to leave the site for breaking one of the above rules, will not be refunded.
CAUTION: All of Pound Farm Park’s surrounding fields are occasionally occupied by grazing live stock, which include bullocks and bulls. You must not enter them.
NUISANCE: Anyone causing a nuisance, damage, using foul language or offensive behaviour will be required to leave Pound Farm Park and if necessary the police informed.
A copy of Pound Farm Park rules are displayed in Reception. We advise all visitors to read the rules during their stay.